Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010...trying something new

alcon,

that's what they say in the military when they write something that everyone can read. yeah, i'm a dork. Anywho, i think i'm going to give blogging a try this year and see how well it goes. i wanted to keep everything on facebook, but their "notes" suck and i'd like to keep track of my work out progress as well as some other things i might come across in my life.

it's going to be pretty busy the first leg of 2010. i'm starting school on tuesday, so juggling workout time, work, school, and marriage is going to take some careful planning (and video game time!). i hope i don't get too burnt out.

my plans for this blog are pretty broad. it will be mostly used to track my work out progress, but i'll add anything else that tickles my fancy. i'm not going to capitalize, and it'll probably get on peoples nerves, but it's my blog and i'm lazy/busy/lazy (rd. 2nd para.). i'm going to update this blog everyday with my workout posts, and on mon, wed, and friday, maybe some extra stuff. i don't know, i'll play it by ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment