Thursday, January 7, 2010

Balls to the Wall!

5 rounds for time of:
35 Wall Ball Shots, 5kg
15 Pull-ups

Time = 19:35

I was so mad I didn't manage my time yesterday better to squeeze a workout in. It throws my body off when that happens. I went through the first set pretty fast, but started to break the wall balls up in sets of 10-10-10-5 and pull-ups in sets of 8 and 7. The last set I went through pretty fast, and did the pull-ups straight up! Glad I got this in under 20 min.

Wall balls, for those who don't know, is an explosive movement where you hold the ball to your chest, do a squat, and come back to the upright position while throwing the ball overhead to the highest point on a wall you can get it. As soon as you grab the ball from the rebound off the wall, you repeat. Youtube it! It's a great compound exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment